Need accomodation in Rome Italy? I highly suggest you to stay at Gambero Guesthouse - My Extra Home Italy. Find hotel reviews and choose the suitable hotel for you.


Gambero Guesthouse - My Extra Home Review
Gambero Guesthouse - My Extra Home

Address : Gambero Guesthouse - My Extra Home, Rome, Italy

Rating : 8



Gambero Guesthouse - My Extra Home Just 100 metres from Rome’s chic Via Condotti, Gambero Guesthouse - My Extra Home offers elegant air-conditioned apartments with a flat-screen TV.Apartments at the Gambero come with free Wi-Fi, a kitchenette, washing machine and seating area. Some feature exposed-beam ceilings or a terrace.The Spanish Steps are 400 metres from the property. Piazza del Popolo is 850 metres away, along Via del Corso, one of Rome’s main shopping streets.A member of staff will meet you on site at check-in.



Click Image Above To View The Complete List of Images


My Extra Home
My Extra Home, a carefully chosen selection of exclusive private properties in Europe s most sought after travel destinations, primarily in Italy.

Gambero Rosso Restaurant Reviews, Falkirk, United Kingdom ...
Gambero Rosso, Falkirk: See 74 unbiased reviews of Gambero Rosso, rated 3.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #29 of 82 restaurants in Falkirk.

Reviews of Hotels, Flights and Vacation Rentals - TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor - Unbiased hotel reviews, photos and travel advice for hotels and vacations - Compare prices with just one click.

Luxury Hotels | Luxury Resorts | Loews Hotels - Loews
Home; YouFirst Rewards; My Reservations; Returns October 18 to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at personal service and extra comfort are meant to delight

SETI@home
What is SETI@home? SETI@home is a scientific experiment that uses Internet-connected computers in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI).

The Central Park Hotel Budget Hotel Accomodation & Reservation ...
At The Central Park Hotel we go the extra mile to please our guests and make them want to return for another experience. We offer all facilities that you are needed

Shop Bloomingdale's | Designer Dresses, Clothes, Shoes, Handbags ...
Bloomingdale's has the best selection of designer clothes, handbags, shoes, jewelry, home furnishings, cosmetics, and accessories for women, men and kids. Free

Luxury Hotels and Resorts : Leading Hotels of the World
Home. Offers. Featured Offers. Find a Hotel. Search for a destination or property Search. Browse by Map Browse by List. Refine My Search

Hotel Reservations
Featured Discount Hotel Rooms Cheap Hotel Rates and Offers Book by Phone. USA/CAN 1-800-741-5072; GROUPS 1-800-805 Email: Home Airport: SSL.

My Review: The W Hotel Bed Have Points Will Travel
For the last two nights, Ive been sleeping on a W Hotel Bed at the Silicon Valley W Hotel. Im doing this as I continue my search for the best hotel bed for my


0 comments:

 
Top